Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Sample Inventory Coordinator. This opportunity is located in our Peoria, Illinois full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all sample coolers – placing samples in specified cold storage, sample disposal, documenting the cooler temperatures for compliance purposes, and glassware washing.
- Assist the Sample Receiving Department.
- Assist with sample bottle inventory.
- Stock supplies as needed.
- Perform sample control documentation, send emails as needed and data entry onto the lab LIMS system.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Ability to stand frequently as well as lift and carry 60 pounds often.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of inventory management experience a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) a plus
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: Peoria SIC
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.