Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Sample Control Technician. This opportunity is located in our Springfield, Illinois location. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Sample receipt and data entry into our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Assist with sample bottle inventory.
- Sample pickup/delivery
- Stock supplies as needed.
- Operate and help maintain a computerized UPS shipping system.
- Greet and assist walk-in clients.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Detail oriented
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Clean driving record
- Associate Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school OR six months to one year equivalent combination of job-related experience and/or training
- Science and/or Chemistry background a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel) a plus
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Springfield IL SCT
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.