Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Part-Time Courier. This opportunity will be located in our Peoria, Illinois full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work shift will be days Monday through Friday, no more than 30 hours per week.
- Drive scheduled courier routes and occasional sample collection.
- Assisting with courier route scheduling and courier cooler prepping.
- Assisting in general laboratory upkeep if required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: Peoria Courier
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.