Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Laboratory Project Manager. This opportunity is located in our St. Louis, Missouri full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients.
- Schedule projects with the client and laboratory.
- Collaborate with laboratory staff to plan project activities and establish reporting procedures.
- Monitor project progress in the laboratory.
- Prepare project feasibility and progress reports when applicable.
- Generate reports, review reports and sign offs (approve) final report to client.
- Review technical aspects of projects to assist staff and assess the laboratory’s ability to meet the project requirements.
- Review project operations to ensure coordination of efforts and timely submission of reports.
- Develop and maintain schedules for assigned project.
- Coordinate planning, testing, and reporting phases to complete project.
- Arrange sampling containers and instructions for clients, handle client service issues, work with regulatory agencies such as the Illinois EPA and visit clients as needed.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, and offering talks at trade shows.
- Experience in WW, GW, and RCRA compliance testing including knowledge of EPA methodology, rules and regulations is beneficial
- Knowledge of state regulations in both Illinois and Missouri
- Strong science background with knowledge of laboratory methods and procedures
- Strong customer and client relationship building skills
- Experience with technical & analytical data and its interpretation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science or related field OR equivalent combination of education and applicable experience
- At least five years of experience working in client services including project planning and applicable laboratory testing is desired
- Overnight travel required when needed
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Access)
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: St. Louis Laboratory Project Manager
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.