PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as an entry level Organic Chemistry Instrumentation Laboratory Analyst. This opportunity will be located in our Peoria, Illinois full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work shift will be days Monday through Friday. Overtime and weekends may be required depending on the workload and customer needs.
- Analyze drinking water, ground water, wastewater and soil samples using GCMS/GC/LC technologies while following approved methods in order to meet method-defined QC parameters.
- Process and review analytical data, cleaning scientific glassware, reagent and standard preparation, equipment maintenance and general laboratory housekeeping.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Detail oriented
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Sciences
- Previous GCMS/GC/LC instrumentation experienced preferred
- Ability to read and understand technical procedures and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401K, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Organic Peoria Analyst
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.