Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Coulter Companies, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Treasury Analyst. This rare opportunity is located at our corporate office in Peoria, Illinois. This position reports to the Billing Manager.
The Treasury Analyst will work to protect company assets through the implementation of proper controls and oversight on all cash flow related activities. In addition, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the bank treasury department interface, bank covenant compliance, and payment processing. Other responsibilities will include working together with the purchasing, receivables and collections departments to improve relevant processes, maximizing technological efficiencies, minimize duplicate efforts and improve credit analysis. The skill set necessary for consideration for this position includes advanced knowledge of excel, highly analytical, supervisory experience and accounts payable, budget, and/or treasury experience preferred.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly projection of cash and work with the CFO on credit facility availability and planning
- Oversee transfers between bank accounts into the main holding account, managing working capital
- In conjunction with 3rd party credit agencies, internal policies and other relevant tools, work to mitigate company risk when taking on new customers and vendors
- Review all cash inflow and outflow processes with a goal of creating operating efficiencies and cost reductions
- Reduce cost of treasury management services
- Develop a weekly Coulter Companies report, capturing pertinent business information to assist management in a “quick view” of company performance and highlights
- Restricted asset (Closure Funds) performance tracking and review
- Preparation and filing of miscellaneous state and federal, tax and informational filings
- Other duties as assigned
Interface: This position will be required to work closely with many internal departments as well as external auditors and banks.
Required Education, Skills and Experience Include:
- Preference will go to candidates with CTP certification and to those who can demonstrate an extremely analytical skill set
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a previous accounting and/or treasury role
- Excellent preparation, contract management and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Treasury Analyst
Coulter Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.