Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Area Recycling, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to Drive, Operate, and Load collection and roll off vehicles. Our tractor/trailer driver must have the ability to drive front load, rear load, and roll off vehicles. This position will work out of Pekin, IL and cover the surrounding area. Now is a great time to join our team!
The individual who applies for this position will be trained to drive all truck types from rear load, front load, and tractor trailer/roll off and may be required to pull a PUP trailer. Any prior experience on this equipment is a plus.
- Possess a Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have one to three years of verifiable driving experience
- A clean MVR and a proven safety record
- Front Load, Rear Load, and Roll Off experience a plus
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: Area Recycling Tractor/Trailer Driver
Area Recycling, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.