Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Services, Inc. and Area Disposal Service, Inc., both part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individuals to be Diesel Mechanics for our Company. These opportunities are located in Champaign/Rantoul, Illinois. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and repair equipment (both gasoline and diesel powered) assigned to the Peoria location.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Promptly and thoroughly complete required documentation associated with maintaining and repairing equipment.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Mechanics with their own hand tools a plus
- Diesel engine troubleshooting and repair experience
- Suspension maintenance and hydraulic troubleshooting/repair experience
- A mechanical and/or trade school certificate with ASE certification a plus
- Welding experience and skills a plus
- Detail-oriented with a proven safety record
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401k, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. If you are interested in these positions, please apply here, on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: Champaign/Rantoul Mechanic
Area Disposal Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.