Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Area Disposal Company, part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Customer Service Representative. This opportunity will initially be located in our Rantoul, IL office and will eventually transfer to our Urbana, IL location once the facility is complete. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers by answering phone calls and providing support concerning questions and/or complaints.
- Provide administrative, operational, billing, and sales support assistance as needed.
- Coordinate dispatch and route support for our drivers and ensure customer accounts are serviced to the highest standard.
- At least three (3) years customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High degree of accuracy with data entry
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of general office equipment
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401k, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: Rantoul CSR
Area Disposal Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.