Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
ADS Missouri, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be a Diesel Mechanic for our Company. This opportunity is located in Hannibal, Missouri. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and repair equipment (both gasoline and diesel powered) assigned to the Peoria location.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Promptly and thoroughly complete required documentation associated with maintaining and repairing equipment.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Mechanics with their own hand tools a plus
- Diesel engine troubleshooting and repair experience
- Suspension maintenance and hydraulic troubleshooting/repair experience
- A mechanical and/or trade school certificate with ASE certification a plus
- Welding experience and skills a plus
- Detail-oriented with a proven safety record
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401k, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: ADS MO Mechanic
Area Disposal Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.