Clinton Landfill, Inc. Gate Control Administrator - Clinton, IL
Gate Control Administrator
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Clinton Landfill, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Gate Control Administrator. This opportunity is located in Clinton, IL. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Operate a truck scale to weigh in and weigh out waste shipments.
- Review waste manifests and bills of lading that accompany incoming waste shipments.
- Enter waste shipment information into the electronic management system (IPak).
- Perform infrequent sampling of incoming waste shipments.
- Perform limited laboratory testing of waste shipment samples for “fingerprinting” testing.
- Print scale tickets for outgoing waste shipments.
- Distribute shipment paperwork to the transporter and company files.
- Issue purchase orders and distribute copies to designated company recipients.
- Handle payroll (time card) processing and reporting.
- Answer facility telephone.
- Perform general clerical duties and related tasks as assigned.
- At least one year customer service experience
- At least one year of office/clerical experience
- At least one year computer experience
- Landfill and/or gate control experience a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever changing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to [email protected]. Subject Line: Clinton Landfill Gate Control Administrator
Clinton Landfill, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.