PDC Laboratories, Inc. Part-time Courier - Peoria, IL
Position type: Part Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Part-Time Courier. This opportunity will be located in our Peoria, Illinois full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work shift will be days Monday through Friday, no more than 30 hours per week.
- Drive scheduled courier routes and occasional sample collection.
- Assisting with courier route scheduling and courier cooler prepping.
- Assisting in general laboratory upkeep if required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.