PDC Laboratories, Inc. Sample Inventory Coordinator - Peoria, IL
Sample Inventory Coordinator
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Sample Inventory Coordinator. This opportunity is located in our Peoria, Illinois full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all sample coolers – placing samples in specified cold storage, sample disposal, documenting the cooler temperatures for compliance purposes, and glassware washing.
- Assist the Sample Receiving Department.
- Assist with sample bottle inventory.
- Stock supplies as needed.
- Perform sample control documentation, send emails as needed and data entry onto the lab LIMS system.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Ability to stand frequently as well as lift and carry 60 pounds often.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of inventory management experience a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) a plus
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.