Coulter Companies, Inc. Financial Analyst - Peoria, IL
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Coulter Companies, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Financial Analyst. This opportunity is located in our Peoria, Illinois corporate office. Now is a great time to join our team!
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic analysis and recommendations to the Leadership team. Position requires an in depth understanding of each of the Company’s revenue streams including, waste hauling, disposal, recycling and laboratory services. In addition to analyzing financial and operation performance of the current portfolio of Coulter companies, the Financial Analyst will assist in the valuation of prospective entities. The skill set necessary for consideration for this position includes advanced knowledge of Excel, highly analytical, financial modeling expertise, fixed asset management and cost accounting skills preferred.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Required Education, Skills and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- MA preferred
- At least five years of accounting/finance experience
- In lieu of corporate experience, 5 years of public accounting experience will suffice
- Must be extremely analytical and possess superior analytical skills
- Must be an expert communicator and be comfortable in a team atmosphere
Coulter Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.