PDC Laboratories, Inc. Part-time Courier - Peoria, IL
Position type: Part Time
PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Part-time Courier. This opportunity is located in our Peoria, Illinois full service environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work hours will be three days per week.
- Hours may vary depending on workload as well as seasonal and/or customer needs.
- Pick up samples from our clients while on established routes.
- Help maintain the courier fleet.
- Schedule courier routes.
- Assist the Sample Receiving Department.
- Perform sample control documentation, send emails as needed and data entry onto the lab LIMS system.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds often
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) a plus
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.