PDC Services, Inc. Tire & Grease Serviceman - Peoria, IL
Tire & Grease Serviceman
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
PDC Services, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be a Tire & Grease Serviceman for our facility in Peoria, Illinois. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Grease, lube, change oil and filters on a periodic basis according to the Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Notify supervision of potential oil leaks and defects of equipment being maintained.
- Perform minor mechanical work.
- Submit written work orders when completing jobs.
- Hook/unhook tractor-trailers.
- Load/unload roll off boxes.
- Perform other job duties as needed.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Required to push, pull, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Normal setting for this job is indoors with some outside work, subject to temperature and weather extremes.
- Mechanical experience with heavy-duty truck brakes, suspensions, drive train and steering components a plus.
- Must possess the ability to read, write and perform simple mathematical calculations in order to perform needed job duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to [email protected]. Subject Line: Tire & Grease Serviceman
PDC Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.