Coulter Companies, Inc. Billing CSR - Peoria, IL
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Coulter Companies, Inc. - a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Billing CSR. This opportunity is located in our Peoria, Illinois office. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Take inbound billing calls for all markets.
- Calls will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Taking payments.
- Handling general billing questions.
- Assisting customers with auto pay set up process either in iPak or through company website.
- Restarting accounts that are on hold due to payment issues.
- Follow account restart protocol and alert the appropriate offices about all accounts that have been restarted.
- Strive to have one-call resolutions with all calls by attempting to answer any and all customer questions before transferring.
- Act as the substitute Corporate Receptionist during vacations and absences.
- Receive visitors, answer their questions and give directions as required.
- Answer incoming calls and connect them to the proper parties if available; otherwise, take messages.
- Sort outer and inner office mail.
- Provide administrative, operational, billing, and sales support assistance as needed.
- One to three years’ customer service experience
- Previous A/R experience a plus
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High degree of accuracy with data entry
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever changing environment
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Coulter Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.