Clinton Landfill Heavy Equipment Operator - Clinton, IL
Landfill Heavy Equipment Operator
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Clinton Landfill, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Landfill Heavy Equipment Operator. This opportunity is located in Clinton, IL. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiently operate track-type dozers and excavators; compactors; scrapers; rubber-tired backhoes; and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Work outdoors in all type of weather and uneven terrain.
- Operate general site vehicles and equipment such as water trucks, pickup trucks, sweepers, etc. as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of two years verifiable experience operating the above-specified heavy construction equipment
- Will also consider any verifiable experience operating agricultural equipment to supplement at least one year of operating the above-specified heavy equipment
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever changing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401k, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to [email protected]. Subject Line: Clinton Landfill Heavy Equipment Operator
Clinton Landfill, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.