Clinton Landfill, Inc. Landfill Laborer - Clinton, IL
Position type: Full Time
Job Summary (Full-Time Position)
Clinton Landfill, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Landfill Laborer. This opportunity is located in Clinton, IL. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work outdoors in all type of weather and uneven terrain.
- Perform facility maintenance including:
- Summer – grass cutting and weed elimination
- Winter – snow removal and distributing ice melt
- Clean up work areas including paper pick up.
- Operate general site vehicles and equipment such as water trucks, pickup trucks, sweepers, etc.
- Perform general office maintenance and repairs including painting and janitorial work.
- Direct traffic at the site as necessary.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever changing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to [email protected]. Subject Line: Clinton Landfill Laborer
Clinton Landfill, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.