PDC Laboratories, Inc., part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, is seeking the right individual to be part of our team as a Senior Organic Laboratory GC/MS Analyst. This opportunity is located in our St. Louis, Missouri environmental testing laboratory. Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work shift will be days Monday through Friday. Overtime and weekends may be required depending on the workload and customer needs.
- Analyze drinking water, ground water, wastewater and soil samples using approved methods such as SW 8260 and 8270 while meeting each method-defined QC procedure.
- Performs qualification and advanced maintenance of GC/MS instrumentation and other equipment in support of laboratory testing.
- Train other laboratory analysts and assist them as problems arise.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Detail oriented
- Strong Work Ethic
- The ability to handle multiple tasks under time constraints
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related physical science field
- At least 2-4 years’ work experience in a chemical or environmental laboratory
- Advanced knowledge of GC/MS
- Working knowledge of analytical methods SW8260, SW8270, EPA624 and EPA625 is REQUIRED
- Proficient in training and guiding less experienced analysts
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package. If you are interested in this position, please apply below. You can also apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject Line: Senior Analyst