Area Disposal Service, Inc. and PDC Services, Inc., both part of a leading family held waste service organization that has been in business since 1928, are seeking the right individuals to be Mechanics for our Company. We have several openings in Peoria (IL), Rantoul (IL), Tolono (IL), Clinton (IL), Bloomington (IL), Pittsfield (IL), Chillicothe (IL), and Quincy (IL). Now is a great time to join our team!
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and repair equipment (both gasoline and diesel powered) assigned to that particular location.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Promptly and thoroughly complete required documentation associated with maintaining and repairing equipment.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Mechanics with their own hand tools a plus
- Diesel engine troubleshooting and repair experience
- Suspension maintenance and hydraulic troubleshooting/repair experience
- A mechanical and/or trade school certificate with ASE certification a plus
- Welding experience and skills a plus
- Detail-oriented with a proven safety record
- Successfully completes the pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check which will include previous employments checks and criminal history
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401K and life insurance, just to name a few. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our website www.pdcarea.com or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Mechanic